Working together for you and your children
Òganan Dhùn Èideann recognises that our employees are our most valuable asset, as it is only through their commitment and effort that good quality provision can be both established and maintained. We have a strong team of enthusiastic, dedicated and highly professional staff, who place the needs of the children and the wishes of parents as their top priority, creating a warm welcoming and fun environment. We are therefore committed to ensuring that we:
- employ safer recruitment practices that support our commitment to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children.
- select only the very best people who have an absolute passion for caring for children and are team players.
- conduct extensive and rigorous pre-employment checks on all staff, which go above and beyond Care Inspectorate requirements.
- provide a range of training opportunities to help manager and staff build on their existing skills and to learn new ones.
- aim to maintain a wide range of both age and experience within our team which is designed to provide the very best support for you and your child.